1. Browns – Sam Darnold, QB USC
The Browns just got some weapons and a bridge quarterback that doesn’t turn the ball over to teach their quarterback of the future who turns it over too much in Sam Darnold.
2. Giants – Josh Rosen, QB UCLA
Eli is 37 and not very good anymore. Rosen is the most ready QB to play in the draft, and despite lacking mobility, can make all the throws.
3. Colts – Bradley Chubb, DE NC State
The Colts defense is terrible, and Chubb can help them get to the quarterback.
4. Browns – Saquon Barkley, RB Penn State
Barkley is a sure thing, add Darnold, Landry, Tyrod, and potentially more in free agency and we may see a competent Browns offense.
5. Broncos – Josh Allen, QB Wyoming
John Elway sees a little bit of himself in Josh Allen with the big arm and athleticism. Thankfully for Allen he didn’t mean in the looks department. They’ll need a bridge QB, because Allen isn’t ready though.
6. Jets – Baker Mayfield, QB Oklahoma
Jets give Mayfield a go as their next QB of the future. I wouldn’t bet against him.
7. Bucs – Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB Alabama
Bucs need some help on defense, and Fitzpatrick can play anywhere in the secondary.
8. Bears – Quenton Nelson, G Notre Dame
Nelson is the most sure thing in the draft and he is reunited with his college offensive line coach Harry Hiestand.
9. 49ers- Denzel Ward, CB Ohio State
The 49ers get a lock down corner to play opposite of and learn from Richard Sherman.
10. Raiders – Roquan Smith, LB Georgia
The Raiders defense is terrible, and Smith is a sideline to sideline linebacker than can make an immediate impact.
11. Dolphins – Tremaine Edmunds, LB Virginia Tech
Edmunds can play in space and get after the quarterback, he’ll be an immediate improvement to the Dolphins defense.
12. Bills – Calvin Ridley, WR Alabama
The Bills need some help at receiver and Ridley can make an immediate impact.
13. Redskins- Derwin James, S Florida State
The Redskins get a play maker for the back end of their defense.
14. Packers- Josh Jackson, CB Iowa
The Packers pass defense is bad, Jackson can help remedy that.
15. Cardinals – Connor Williams, OT Texas
The Cardinals will need help protecting whatever QB they sign this offseason.
16. Ravens – Mike McGlinchey, OT Notre Dame
Joe Flacco has had trouble staying on his feet recently, teaming McGlinchey back up with Ronnie Stanley would give them bookends.
17. Chargers – Vita Vea, DT Washington
The Charger get tougher up the middle of their defense.
18. Seahawks – Marcus Davenport, DE Texas- San Antonio
After getting rid of Michael Bennett, they need help at pass rusher, and Davenport can be a huge impact player.
19. Cowboys – Da’Ron Payne, DT Alabama
Payne will strengthen the interior of the Cowboys defense.
20. Lions – Maurice Hurst, DT Michigan
Matt Patricia is going to want to strengthen that defense.
21. Bengals – Arden Key, Pass Rusher LSU
The Bengals get a guy that can get after the quarterback.
22. Bills – Lamar Jackson, QB Louisville
The Bills take a shot at their quarterback of the future. Sean McDermott knows a thing or 2 about a mobile QB.
23. Rams – Harold Landry, Pass Rusher Boston College
The Rams really filled their needs in the secondary, now get a guy to get after the quarterback.
24. Panthers – Christian Kirk, WR Texas A&M
The Panthers need to get more dynamic at WR and this will ensure that.
25. Titans – Billy Price, C Ohio State
The Titans need to help protect Marcus Mariota and this will do just that.
26. Falcons – Isiah Wynn, G Georgia
The Falcons take the local product to help protect Matt Ryan.
27. Saints – Dallas Goedert, TE South Dakota State
We’ve seen what the Saints offense looks like with an elite TE, so they go after one.
28. Steelers – Leighton Vander Esch, LB Boise State
We saw how bad the Steeler defense when Shazier got hurt, this fills a big need with an athletic player.
29. Jaguars – DJ Chark, WR LSU
Allen Robinson is most likely gone in free agency, so they take a chance on the speedster.
30. Vikings – James Daniels, C Iowa
They’re going to pay Kirk Cousins a ton of money, they should protect their investment.
31. Patriots – Isaiah Oliver, CB Colorado
As we saw in the super bowl the Pats need help at corner.
32. Eagles – Orlando Brown, OT Oklahoma
The Eagles have their 35 year old left tackle coming off a major knee injury, they should draft an insurance policy.