1. Cleveland Browns, Myles Garrett, Texas A&M
Garrett is the surest thing in this draft, and I don’t think Cleveland can even screw this up.
2. San Francisco 49ers, Solomon Thomas Stanford
Thomas is a sure fire thing with a great skill set, and the 49ers need help every where.
3. Chicago Bears, Marshon Lattimore, Ohio State
Lattimore is a shut down corner who can make an immediate impact on a bad Bears team.
4. Jacksonville Jaguars, Leonard Fournette, LSU
This is why they’re the Jaguars, picking a running back I’m quite sure will bust.
5. Tennessee Titans, Jonathan Allen, Alabama
Tennessee continues to do the right thing by building their lines.
6. New York Jets, Jamal Adams, LSU
The Jets need help in the secondary and Adams will do just that.
7. San Diego Chargers, Malik Hooker, Ohio State
The Chargers need secondary help, and Hooker will do just that and is a freak athlete.
8. Carolina Panthers, Christian McCaffery, Stanford
It looks like the Panthers are taking Mccaffery, and he’s quite the reach at 8.
9. Cincinnati Bengals, Reuben Foster, Alabama
A thug to the Bengals, who would have seen that coming?
10. Buffalo Bills, Mike Williams, Clemson
Hopefully this works out better than the last Clemson WR they took.
11. New Orleans Saints, Derek Barnett, Tennessee
The Saints need all the defensive help they can get.
12. Cleveland Browns, Mitchell Trubisky, North Carolina
The Browns get the local kid as their QB of the future.
13. Arizona Cardinals, Pat Mahomes, Texas Tech
The Cards get the heir apparent for Carson Palmer with the big armed Mahomes.
14. Philadelphia Eagles, John Ross, Washington
The Eagles get what they see as their next Desean Jackson and a weapon for Carson Wentz.
15. Indianapolis Colts, Ryan Ramczyk, Wisconsin
While the Colts need all the defensive help they can get, they still need to keep Andrew Luck upright.
16. Baltimore Ravens, Corey Davis, Western Michigan
The Ravens get Steve Smith’s replacement with Davis.
17. Washington Redskins, Takkarist McKinley, UCLA
Washington gets some help with the pass rush.
18. Tennessee Titans, Charles Davis, Missouri
The Titans really strengthen their front 7.
19. Tampa Bay Bucs, Dalvin Cook, Florida State
The Bucs get the guy who in my opinion is the best back in the draft for a great value at 19.
20. Denver Broncos, Cam Robinson, Alabama
The Broncos need some help up front and Robinson has some position flexibility.
21. Detroit Lions, Hasson Reddick, Temple
The Lions draft the athletic freak to get after the quarterback.
22. Miami Dolphins, Forest Lamp, Western Kentucky
The Dolphins made a big improvement last year, and will continue building their line.
23. New York Giants, OJ, Howard Alabama
The Giants get some more weapons for Eli as he approaches the end of his career.
24. Oakland Raiders, Gareon Conley, Ohio State
The Raiders have an explosive offense and an improving defense, Conley can be an immediate contributor.
25. Houston Texans, Deshaun Watson, Clemson
It looks like Tom Savage is set to start for the Texans, no one would be comfortable with that, so the Texans draft their QB of the future.
26. Seattle Seahawks, Garret Boles, Utah
Seattle seems to constantly need help on the oline, so they address it.
27. Kansas City Chiefs, Deshone Kizer, Notre Dame
Alex Smith isn’t the long term answer for the Chiefs, so they draft Kizer, to sit and learn behind him. He has outstanding physical ability, just needs time to develop.
28. Dallas Cowboys, Tre’Davious White, LSU
The Cowboys need some help in the secondary, and White is a fantastic athlete.
29. Green Bay Packers, Joe Mixon, Oklahoma
Mixon would probably be a top 10 pick if it wasn’t for off the field issues, and the Packers need help at RB, its a great fit.
30. Pittsburgh Steelers, TJ Watt, Wisconsin
Assuming Martavis Bryant doesn’t do anything stupid this offseason, the Steelers are set on offense and just need help getting after the QB.
31. Atlanta Falcons, Taco Charlton, Michigan
The Falcons take the best player available and get another guy to rush the quarterback.
32. New Orleans Saints, Adoree Jackson, USC
The Saints need all the help they can get on defense, so they keep addressing it.